Terms and Policies
1. Your Right to Use the Website
These Terms provide You with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website/Apps, as well as the materials (“Materials”) and services offered therein, conditioned on Your continued compliance with the Terms set forth herein. You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, print and download Materials on the Website so designated solely for personal use, provided that You do not obscure, alter, remove or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. You cannot sell the available Materials or otherwise distribute it for a fee. You will not use or disclose it or the Website/Apps to any third parties except as expressly permitted by these Terms. With the exception of the foregoing and except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, You may not modify, create derivatives of, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, “deep link”, “scrape”, data mine, or otherwise use any Materials obtained from or through this Website/Apps. Further, You lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other websites, without the prior written consent of ClassMade LLC. You warrant to ClassMade LLC that You will not use this Website/Apps for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including but not limited to attempting or actually (i) disrupting, impairing or interfering with this Website/Apps, (ii) collecting any information about other users of this Website/Apps, including passwords, accounts or other information, or (iii) systematically extracting data contained on this Website/Apps to populate databases for internal or external business use.
2. Account Registrations
You will have to complete a registration process or create a profile for using the App and website. You may incur costs for upgraded function features in accordance with the chart set forth below (the packages and related costs may be updated from time to time by ClassMade LLC with reasonable notice to parties who then paying for these services or features):
|Create Private Club||Create Club with Size >5 but less than 10||Create Club with Size >10 but less than 25||Create Club with Size >25 but less than 50||Create Club with Size >50 but less than 100||Create Club with Size >100 but less than 200|
|Post 1 Unversity Event/year||Post 5 Unversity Event/year||Post 10 Unversity Event/year||Post 25 Unversity Event/year||Post 50 Unversity Event/year||Post >50 Unversity Event/year|
|Post 2 Job/year||Post 5 Job/year||Post 10 Job/year||Post 25 Job/year||Post 50 Job/year||Post >50 Job/year|
|Customized notification||Add more than 6 courses||Create National Topic||Create Global Topic||Max Chat group size >3 and less than 5||Max Chat group size >5 and less than 10|
As a condition of Your use of ClassMade and our Website/Apps, You must register by providing certain registration information as prompted by online ClassMade LLC registration forms (“Registration Information”). Registration Information may include Your name, address, telephone number(s), email address(es) and applicable payment information (e.g., credit card numbers, expirations dates, which we use solely to fulfill the purchase of upgraded membership Service You requested). You agree to: (a) provide accurate and complete Registration Information about Yourself (and others, as applicable) as requested; (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate and complete; (c) not create an account for anyone other than Yourself without permission; (d) not transfer Your account to anyone without first obtaining written permission from ClassMade LLC; and (d) If You provide (or ClassMade LLC has reasonable grounds to believe that You provided) any information that is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, ClassMade LLC may limit, suspend or terminate Your access account, in addition to exercising all rights and remedies allowed by law. If You select a username or user ID for Your account, ClassMade LLC reserves the right, to the extent allowable under local law, to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name). If ClassMade LLC disables Your account, You may not be able to create another one without our permission.
You agree to pay, using a credit card, debit card, PayPal® or other valid payment method that ClassMade LLC accepts, all service fees and charges, including applicable taxes, You incur, including service subscription Fees or upgrade fee for special functions. You acknowledge that ClassMade LLC reserves the right, at any time, to (i) increase fees and charges, including Services Fees, (ii) to institute new fees at any time, or (iii) to modify its billing methods, in each case, upon reasonable notice posted on this Site or sent to the contact information You Provide in Your Registration Information.
UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR USAGE OF OUR SERVICES AS PROVIDED BELOW, YOUR USAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED UPON THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. ClassMade LLC WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW YOUR USAGE OF OUR SERVICES FOR THE APPLICABLE BILLING PERIOD BY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE THEN-APPLICABLE SERVICES FEE (AS SUCH FEE MAY BE MODIFIED AS PROVIDED ABOVE) USING THE CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION ON FILE WITH ClassMade LLC. Each Services Fee will be charged on or about the expiration date of the applicable billing period. If processing of the Services Fee fails for any reason, we will continue to attempt to process the Services Fee for a period up to sixty (60) days in accordance with our standard billing practices then in effect (which may be modified from time to time at ClassMade LLC sole option). Except as otherwise required by applicable law, You agree that ClassMade LLC will not provide You with any notices prior to charging each Services Fee payment.
3. Password Policy.
As part of the registration process for use and access to the Website, the App Services and certain other features, You will be required to select a password. This password is for Your individual use only. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You use to access the Website, your Services and other features, and agree that ClassMade LLC will have no obligation with regard thereto. You will also immediately notify ClassMade LLC if You become aware of any loss or theft of Your Password or any unauthorized use of Your password. If You access Materials through a password protected area, please note that the written agreements between You and ClassMade LLC, as well as any provisions set forth in those Materials, govern the parties’ respective rights and obligations with regard to those Materials. ClassMade LLC has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of Your password, but ClassMade LLC reserves the right to delete or change a password at any time and for any reason.
4. Use of Materials.
You should be aware that a significant portion of the Materials include or consist of information that may be provided by third parties and has not been validated by ClassMade LLC. Materials may be outdated or contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or problematic or defective functionality, and assistance (such as help with a report You are obligated to make) will need Your review. YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THE MATERIALS AND TO DETERMINE ALL RELEVANT FACTORS ON YOUR OWN, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ACCURACY, FUNCTIONALITY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND OTHER RELEVANT FACTORS. ClassMade LLC reserves the right to monitor and exercise all other rights of ours, and also to modify or remove any Material or assistance at any time, but do not undertake any duty to do so. Any opinions, advice, statements, assistance, services, offers, or information expressed or made available by third parties, including users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ClassMade LLC.
5. Minimum Age.
If You are under the age of thirteen (13), You are prohibited from using our Website. If You are thirteen (13) years or older, but under the age of eighteen (18), You may only use our Website under the authority and supervision of a parent or guardian eighteen (18) years or older who has the legal authority to enter into these terms on Your behalf.
6. User’s Submissions.
The Website will allow You, through the App or Website, to post, upload or otherwise submit Registration Information, ideas, communications, comments, information, data, text or other materials (collectively, “Submissions”). ClassMade LLC does not claim ownership of any of the Submissions. By posting, uploading or submitting the Submissions, You hereby grant to ClassMade LLC a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right and license to use, copy, translate, import, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such Submissions and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and to authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, by providing ClassMade LLC with Submissions, You hereby grant ClassMade LLC all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction or exploitation of the Submissions. You warrant that You have the right to grant these rights to ClassMade LLC. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the Submissions for that user’s personal use.
Due to the large number of such Submissions and the similarity of many such Submissions, we cannot accept responsibility for protecting against misuse or disclosure of any confidential or proprietary information or other Materials in the absence of our express written agreement to do so. Please consider this carefully before posting on the Website any information or other Submissions that You deem confidential or proprietary.
ClassMade LLC has the right, but not the obligation, to screen, monitor, edit, refuse or remove any of Your Submissions without notice or further permission from You, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement companies in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity using the Website. ClassMade LLC will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. You acknowledge and agree that ClassMade LLC may keep the Submissions indefinitely and disclose it for any purpose, including but not limited to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Submission violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) without undertaking a duty to do so, protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ClassMade LLC, its users and the public.
7. Third-Party Websites.
8. Intellectual Property Rights; Ownership of Trademarks, Etc.
All information contained on the Website or elsewhere identifying ClassMade LLC and/or ClassMade LLC’ products and services, including without limitation, text, data, images, logos, graphics, layout, design or content of this Website, Materials, software and downloadable software applications, articles, audio and video clips, databases, ratings, or opinions (collectively, “Content”), are the exclusive property of ClassMade LLC or its third party suppliers. ClassMade LLC or its third party suppliers retain all right, title and interest in and to their respective Content, including but not limited to, all copyrights, trade secret rights, trademark right, moral rights, database rights and all other intellectual and industrial property rights of any kind of nature under the laws of the United States, other countries, international conventions and other applicable laws. Except as specifically and explicitly provided elsewhere herein, ClassMade LLC does not grant any right in any Content to You. In particular, all trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos displayed on this Website and elsewhere are proprietary to ClassMade LLC, its affiliates or their respective third-party suppliers and ClassMade LLC grants no license thereto. In addition, You agree not to use any of ClassMade LLC’ trademarks: (i) in or as part of Your own trademarks or those of any third parties; (ii) to identify products or services that are not ClassMade LLC’; (iii) in a manner that is likely to cause confusion; or (iv) in a manner that implies that ClassMade LLC sponsors, endorses or is otherwise connected with Your activities or those of any third party.
9. Rules of Conduct.
In connection with Your use of the Website, You agree to the following Rules of Conduct:
- You agree to not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Yourself, Your age or Your affiliation with any person or entity, or collect or use any information about other users of the Website.
- You promise to conduct Yourself in a professional manner in all Your interactions with ClassMade LLC and with any other user of the Website/Apps and employee of ClassMade LLC.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that advocates or provides instructions on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of ClassMade LLC or any third party.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that causes injury of any kind to any person or entity.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent and trademark rights), contract rights, trade secrets, privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any person.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- You will not post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not use the Website or any email in any ClassMade LLC domain to deliver unsolicited bulk email; or publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on ClassMade LLC, or on any other third party websites.
- You agree not to alter or deface design or content of the Website/Apps or any other Materials in any way.
- You will not breach nor attempt to breach the security of the Website/Apps or attemp to reverse engineering the Apps, which may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- You will not access, download or copy any content contained on the Website/Apps through artificial means (including but not limited to spiders, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means).
- You agree not to post, upload or otherwise submit any Submission that contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional content, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree to not take any action that imposes or may impose, as determined in ClassMade LLC’ sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ClassMade LLC’ IT infrastructure;
- You agree not to resell, assign or sublicense Your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party.
- You agree to only provide ClassMade LLC with Submissions that You have a right to provide to ClassMade LLC and to allow ClassMade LLC to display through the Website -- which means that You have adequate rights to all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, intellectual property or other material provided by You for display by ClassMade LLC, and that You understand that any other Materials You find on or through ClassMade LLC is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Submissions .
- You agree to allow ClassMade LLC to republish Your Submissions and if You do not have the right to submit Submissions for such use, it may subject You to liability. ClassMade LLC will not be responsible or liable for any use of Your Submissions by ClassMade LLC in accordance with this agreement.
- You agree not to rely on ClassMade LLC and understand that ClassMade LLC does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Materials, Content, or communications posted via the Website/Apps or endorse any opinions expressed via the Website/Apps.
- You understand that by using the Website/Apps, You may be exposed to Materials or Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, and that You have no claim against ClassMade LLC for any such material.
- You understand that the Website may include advertisements or other content, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Website/Apps, queries made through the Website/Apps, or other information, and You have no claim against ClassMade LLC for the placement of advertising or similar content on the Website/Apps or in connection with the display of Submissions, Materials, Content, or information from the Website/Apps whether submitted by You or others.
- You agree to obtain such professional advice as is appropriate to protect Your interests, including legal, accounting and other advice.
10. Copyright Compliance.
ClassMade LLC respects the rights of all copyright holders and has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If You believe that Your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ClassMade LLC the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ClassMade LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ClassMade LLC to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact ClassMade LLC at:
ClassMade LLC Copyright Agent
10 Chaparral Ct.
Columbia, SC 29036
11. Privacy and Security.
While the Website/Apps have security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse and or alteration of the information under our control, we are not able to assure You that these measures will be successful. Please do not post sensitive or confidential information on the Website/Apps.
12. Modification of these Terms.
ClassMade LLC reserves the right to change these Terms upon notice, which notice may be given by ClassMade LLC posting revised Terms on the Website/Apps, by e-mail, or any other reasonable way. If a change is notified by posting revised Terms on the Website/Apps, it will take effect when posted; if a change is notified by e-mail, it will take effect when the e-mail is sent; and if a modification is notified in any other way, it will take effect when the relevant notice is sent or issued by or on behalf of ClassMade LLC. Your continued use of this Website/Apps following notice of such change will be deemed acceptance of any changes to these Terms. You agree that notice of changes to these Terms by posting on the Website/Apps, by email, or by any other reasonable way constitutes reasonable and sufficient notice. Further, ClassMade LLC may modify, discontinue or suspend any portion of the Website/Apps, temporarily or permanently at any time. ClassMade LLC will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, discontinuance or suspension of the Website/Apps.
13. Assumption of Risk.
You use the Internet solely at Your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. If it is illegal or prohibited in Your country of origin to access or use this Website/Apps, then You should not do so. While ClassMade LLC has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Website/Apps over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, ClassMade LLC and ClassMade LLC’ licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Website/Apps, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. ClassMade LLC and ClassMade LLC’ licensors and suppliers will have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services.
14. Events Beyond ClassMade LLC’ Control.
You expressly absolve and release ClassMade LLC and ClassMade LLC’ licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
15. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/APPS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH A PASSWORD PROTECTED AREA ON THIS WEBSITE/APPS ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT RULES, THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ClassMade LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, MATERIALS PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (ii) NON-INFRINGEMENT; (iii) THAT THE WEBSITE/APPS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; AND (iv) WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOUTHROUGH THE WEBSITE/APPS.
IN PARTICULAR, YOU AGREE THAT ClassMade LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, DESCRIPTIONS, COMMENTS OR OPINIONS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMPANY. ClassMade LLC DOES NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF ALL MATERIALS, OR THAT ANY SUCH MATERIALS WILL BE FREE FROM ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER ClassMade LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, MATERIALS PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE/APPS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE/APPS IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ClassMade LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, MATERIAL PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ClassMade LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE/APPS; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE/APPS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold ClassMade LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective trustees, officers, employees, agents, contractors, partners, material providers and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) Submissions You post, upload or otherwise make available through the Website/Apps; (b) Your access to your use of the Website/Apps; (c) Your violation of these Terms; or (d) Your violation of any rights of another. In addition, You hereby release any claims You may have against ClassMade LLC and any personnel of ClassMade LLC that are in anyway related to the Website/aPPS or Your use of Materials offered through the Website/Apps, including any recommendations or referrals You may receive as a result of Your registration with ClassMade LLC. You are solely responsible for Your use of the Website/Apps, for any Submissions You provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of Your Submissions by other users and third parties partners. You also understand that ClassMade LLC employees and affiliates may participate in the Website/Apps as users, and that ClassMade LLC is not responsible for any of their activities, including statements, opinions, ratings or other information in any emails or other communications such individuals make in that capacity. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of Your account(s) on the Website/Apps.
17. Governing Law.
These Terms, and any disputes relating to these Terms or Your use of this Website or the Materials, will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the applicable ClassMade LLC entities, any disputes relating to these Terms will be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York, NY.
18. Dispute Resolution.
19. Term; Termination.
You acknowledge that ClassMade LLC has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate Your access to all or part of the Website/Apps and remove any Submissions or Materials You submit to the Website/Apps without prior notice (a) at the request of law enforcement or other government agencies, (b) if the Website/Apps is discontinued or materially modified, (c) upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems, (d) if You engage in any conduct that ClassMade LLC believes in its sole discretion violates any provision of the Terms or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of ClassMade LLC or third parties, including, in appropriate circumstances, repeat copyright infringements or (e) upon any breach by You of the Terms. In addition, ClassMade LLC may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity. You agree that upon termination ClassMade LLC may delete all Submissions and Content and all information related to Your account. This is so even if You elect to store documents on this Website/Apps, so make Your own copies of anything to which You want to ensure access. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, You will destroy and remove from all computers, and other storage media all copies of the any intellectual property owned by ClassMade LLC. After termination, certain relevant provisions (such as the indemnity section) will remain in force.
Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the Terms will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by ClassMade LLC of any right under these Terms will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
21. Nature of Relationship.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and ClassMade LLC as a result of these Terms or Your utilization of this Website/Apps.
In the event any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and replaced with a valid and enforceable provision as similar in intent as reasonably possible to the provision so severed, and will not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
23. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States.s
ClassMade LLC strives to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but ClassMade LLC also strives to respect local laws. This Website/App is controlled by ClassMade LLC from its offices within the United States of America. If You choose to access this Website/App from locations outside the U.S. You do so at Your own risk and You are responsible for compliance with any local laws. You may not use or export anything (including information) from the Website/App in violation of U.S. export laws, regulations or the Terms. Further,
- You consent to having Your Personal Information transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If You are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, You will not engage in commercial activities on the Website/App.
24. User Disputes.
You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other Website/App users. ClassMade LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other users except as otherwise required by local law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ClassMade LLC will not be liable for any claims, damages or other losses arising out of any disputes between users.
25. Mobile Use.
Some features of the Website/App may allow You to direct messaging, and other communications to a mobile device. If You utilize these features, please be aware that Your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will apply and that You will be responsible for those charges. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile telephone number and are using features of the Website/Apps designed to contact You on Your mobile telephone number, You agree to, update Your account information on the Website/Apps within 48 hours to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person who acquires Your old number.
These Terms set forth the entire agreement between You and ClassMade LLC with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements relating to such subject matter. All ClassMade LLC individuals and entities are intended third-party beneficiaries of these Terms. Our rights under these Terms may be waived by ClassMade LLC only in writing. These Terms are binding on You as well as Your successors and permitted assigns.
27. Entire Agreement/Reservation of Rights.
Your rights to use certain material available on or through this Website/Apps may be subject to separate written agreements with ClassMade LLC (“Other Agreements”. Particular pages or features of this Website/Apps with Materials or services supplied by ClassMade LLC or its licensors may have different or additional terms in policies (“Supplemental Policies”, which will be disclosed to You when You access those pages or features, and by accessing or using such pages and features, You will be deemed to have agreed to the applicable Special Terms. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Special Terms, the Special Terms will govern with respect to such pages or features or content. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and one or more Other Agreements, the terms of such Other Agreement(s) will govern and control. With the exception of any Special Terms and Other Agreements, these Terms represent the entire agreement between You and ClassMade LLC with respect to Your use of and material available on or through the Website/Apps and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between You and ClassMade LLC with respect to the Website/Apps. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.